Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
You will love your 2604 DW & I picked up ours in mid-April. It now resides on a seasonal site in NW Illinois.
Have had zero problems- everything works as advertised.

2011 Rockwood 2604SS
2007 Ford F-150 5.4L
Jimmy2604SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
from one Marylander to another, glad you found us. Congrats on your new camper. I have one of those large levels on the front of my camper and it works pretty good, but reaction is a little slow so I have to give it a little time to settle. With out getting out of the truck I can tell which side needs a lift, so I rate it on a scale of 1-10.....a"9".
As far as the plastic blacks, in my book they are so,so the good things is that they are light in weight, I do use them but I place wood under them so that they do not work there way into the ground, they are not solid on the bottom and I also found that the higher they are the more flex there is and become loose between the foot of the jack and the top plastic block. Give it a try they just might work for you..... others seem to have good luck with them.

rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote