Old 11-27-2017, 03:28 PM   #1

Geo Pro

Looking for a user review on 2018 Geo Pro. 19fbs preferably. Thank you

RFawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #2

Took delivery of our 2018 19FBS a few months ago. Very happy with the purchase & with how we intend to use it. Few minor issues out of the gate but nothing that would change our decision.

Feel free to hit me up with anything

stevenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:43 PM   #3

That's great. We just ordered ours site unseen. We've never seen one in person but have watched the few videos on youtube. It looks like exactly what we want. Can you give details on the issues we be looking out for?
Old 11-29-2017, 04:05 PM   #4

On the first few trips a couple screws continued to back out of the cooktop frame. I replaced all 4 with longer & problem solved. Also, the bumps kicked off a couple outlet trim plates... no big deal.

You can see from my other posts that the bike rack is an issue. I'd suggest to any new buyer to negotiate it out of the deal as it's quite useless on this rv. I still can't figure out the rational for spec'ing it.

The two main drawers below the sink are great, but any significant weight bellies the bottom & prevents full closure. Shored up with some glue & nails & all is good. (honestly think it happened due to weight of stuff in drawers bouncing down the road.)

Only other hiccup thus far was the touch pad lockset. Our's was not acting quite right & after a call to Bauer a replacement was sent asap & the new unit is flawless & performs much better.

Fingers crossed, we are very pleased with the unit. Initially, we were focused on the teardrops but the fit & finish on the Rockwood is far superior. Same weight class, far more storage, solar, full bath & slider makes a huge difference in spaciousness. Only advantage to the newest model is the whitewash interior which would make for a brighter/bigger feel.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:47 PM   #5

Thanks stevenc for the info. Very helpful. I hope to be able to share likewise when we start using ours. Yes the whitewash cabinetry was a must have for the wife haha.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #6

Just ordered a Geo Pro 19FBS

We ordered a Geo Pro 19FBS a few weeks ago. Sight unseen. We saw several similar brands same floor plan at a recent RV show, but the Geo Pro still came out #1. It has all the options except the oven.
Pulling it with a 2014 Toyota Tacoma and trading up from a Rockwood 1910ESP popup.
I probably have a lot of questions, but here are the ones that come to mind.
1) Do you know where to get a replacement shower curtain with the magetic strip? I am guessing it would need to be replaced from time to time.
2) is there a 110 outlet in the bathroom?
3) from the YouTube videos, it looks like all the ceiling light go on with the switch. On our 1910ESP, each light has a push button on/off. It would be nice to turn on selected lights, or install a dimmer. Does the 19FBS have a dimmer light switch already?

Iím also trading off putting a second 100 watt solar panel on the other side of the roof vs getting the 80 watt portable. We had a 120 watt portable Zamp (its going with the popup as trade in) and ended up putting it on the roof, so I wouldnít always feel like I has to move it to get better sun. I think there is room on the roof for a second panel, but haven't found any pictures of the rooftop of the 19FBS.
Malacarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:23 AM   #7
Grammar Pedant

Good mix of dealer and owner reviews posted on YouTube.

Good luck.

TV: 2005 F150, 5.4L, Tow Package, 4WD
Current RV: 2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2504S
Former RV: 2007 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
67L48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malacarne View Post
We ordered a Geo Pro 19FBS a few weeks ago. Sight unseen. We saw several similar brands same floor plan at a recent RV show, but the Geo Pro still came out #1. It has all the options except the oven.
Pulling it with a 2014 Toyota Tacoma and trading up from a Rockwood 1910ESP popup.

Bring earplugs if you have any hills... 3-4K revs all the time

I probably have a lot of questions, but here are the ones that come to mind.
1) Do you know where to get a replacement shower curtain with the magetic strip? I am guessing it would need to be replaced from time to time.

not sure?

2) is there a 110 outlet in the bathroom?

yes

3) from the YouTube videos, it looks like all the ceiling light go on with the switch. On our 1910ESP, each light has a push button on/off. It would be nice to turn on selected lights, or install a dimmer. Does the 19FBS have a dimmer light switch already?

In addition to main switch @ panel, each fixture can also be turned on/off

Iím also trading off putting a second 100 watt solar panel on the other side of the roof vs getting the 80 watt portable. We had a 120 watt portable Zamp (its going with the popup as trade in) and ended up putting it on the roof, so I wouldnít always feel like I has to move it to get better sun. I think there is room on the roof for a second panel, but haven't found any pictures of the rooftop of the 19FBS.

yes, def room available

Good luck, we enjoy ours very much
Old 01-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #9

Thanks for the replies. We're still about 3 weeks away from getting ours. I'm going to be using uship.com unless anyone has other suggestions. Rv wholesalers wanting $3500 to ship to Az
Old 01-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFawcett View Post
Thanks for the replies. We're still about 3 weeks away from getting ours. I'm going to be using uship.com unless anyone has other suggestions. Rv wholesalers wanting $3500 to ship to Az
RVW will meet halfway which cuts shipping costs in half.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote