Old 04-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
Question Trailer pick-up

Does your bill of sale or contract state , anything about YOU picking up the new trailer ?? Or was delivery included ??? Seems to me somebody wants to pass the cost increase on to you...

dretired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #12
If it was me, as long as it would save me money to pick it up I would. partly because I am a rookie on trailers, so I had a lot of questions. Plus if there are any minor issues you can have them addressed right away.

Wolf Pup T16P owner

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
Hmmm....I would contact the dealer and give them h#$l.
When we ordered our trailer we paid $650 for freight, so I am sure your dealer has charged you with it also. Its not your problem the gas prices went up in the meantime, and they should have forseen this anyways, and maybe raised the freight charge a bit initially.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2012 Rockwood 2306
DH (Alan), DD (Madison) and Zoey the lab,
Labzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #14
My paper work says cash delivered price. It is dated Feb 24th. Not my fault fuel prices have gone up so much! Heading to the local dealer on Friday, hope hey don't make this more difficult than it has to be. I could not go to Elkhart myself because my WD hitch and brake controller need to be installed while doing my walk through when I go to pick up my TT.
Bandit114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:42 AM   #15
delivered trailer

seems to me you have a contract for them to deliver. Therfore YOU wait for it .Or they cut you a check And you get it with your tow vehicle , And they pay you for time,fuel, etc

dretired is offline   Reply With Quote