Great past couple of days in 2109S.....
but still haven't camped in it!!! I have been spending quality time in it with the owner's manuals, opening up everything and envisioning mods.
Today, the DW and I started loading all the camping stuff in it from the popup. We discussed some shelving mods such as putting in a wire shelf in the cabinets above the galley. Put the foam pad, mattress pad and quilt on bed. Need to buy new sheets to fit. Even mounted the TP holder on the inside of the vanity cabinet door. Seemed the best place.
My proposed mod list so far:
1. Add shelving in cabinets above galley
2. Add shelving in cabinet next to refrigerator
3. Add shelving in cabinets on either side of bed
4. Replace all interior lamps with LED ones
5. Connect TV audio to stereo system
6. Get some double sided velcro tape to secure remote controls in small cabinet space underneath TV & stereo where connections are.
Now I can't wait to camp!!!
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax LTZ Z71 Extended Cab, Long bed
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi (with K&N Air Intake) (traded)
2012 Rockwood 2109S (Sold)
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS