Yes, we had to cancel our trip scheduled for next weekend, (Victoria Day Weekend 20-23) as the trailer is sitting at FR waiting to get here.
We hope pick-up will go as planned for May 28, 'cuz we have a weekend planned for June 10-13 =]
I will call the dealer on Monday and see what is happening.
The sad part is, as I live in Windsor, the trailer will have to go right through here when it comes off the Ambassador Bridge (Detroit), on it's way to Toronto where we then have to drive to pick it up..............if it wasn't for the dang pdi...they could deliver it on our driveway :-O
I would never go pick it up.........O-em-G....the way you Americans drive over there.....no way.........