Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #21

A thermacell works by using little butane disposable bottles to heat up a pad with chemicals that keep away the bugs. It has a 15 foot radius but it is not mobil. It is good when sitting around. It takes a few minutes to keep the bugs away but they usually work well. We have the color changing patio ones made a deal online for them.
mstell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
Villa Estate 392FLFB

up at the top - quick links - view new posts. if you replied to a thread the icon will have an arrow.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #23

I purchased one of those screen shelters called First-Up at Walmart here in Canada. It is only $98.00 and is extremely sturdy and easy to put up. My wife is very very happy now as she is a mosquito magnet, and can now relax in peace outside.
flumpydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:16 AM   #24
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixons View Post
I just joined this group tonight. I managed to post a question on an ongoing thread, but how do you view the replies to what you wrote. I don't even know if I am making sense. I can't find where it explains how to do things on this site. I looked on FAQ, but it didn't give explanations that I needed. Can anyone help me?

Another way is to click on "Search" and select all posts by you. The downside to this method is that you can't tell before going to the post if there are any other replies since yours.

You can also click on "New Posts" and stroll down the page(s) and see who was the last member to post to each thread.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote