Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2016, 08:43 AM   #21

I need to do that! Sounds easy...........well except for the "squat down in front of cabinet" part. I may have to hire that part to be done.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #22
Susan

We have the same trouble (awkward and cramped) with our galley faucet and would like to change it. However because of the height restrictions on our a-frame, we haven't found one that fits.

How 'bout it a-framers, anyone found a faucet that pulls out but fits under the folded wall?
Susan Abendroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:26 AM   #23

Our kitchen faucet is really nice, but the bathroom one is as cheap as you can get. Doesn't make sense to me. One nice one and one piece of plastic junk. I will be changing it out soon.
RangeMaggotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:24 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandJCarm View Post
I need to do that! Sounds easy...........well except for the "squat down in front of cabinet" part. I may have to hire that part to be done.
lol, I'm thinking I can do that. My knees are saying "oh no you can't"
mike.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #25

Sorry for the delayed response - we're actually camping this week at James Island County Park just outside of Charleston, SC...

I purchased the faucet at Home Depot. Seems like it was around $59 - which seemed a bit expensive to me, but I'm too impatient to order something on the interweb and wait for it to arrive.

I wondered the same thing about the length of the pex tubing, but it all hooked right back like the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
53flattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:09 PM   #26

Would you happen to have a part # for this faucet ?
LaVern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:31 PM   #27
Susan

I'm wondering if the faucet is one that will fit when the a-frame side is folded down. Would really like a detailed description or the actual part number. Can do?
Old 06-29-2016, 09:39 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVern View Post
Would you happen to have a part # for this faucet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Abendroth View Post
I'm wondering if the faucet is one that will fit when the a-frame side is folded down. Would really like a detailed description or the actual part number. Can do?
After a quick search on Home Depot I would say it is this one:
Glacier Bay Edgewood 4 in. Centerset 2-Handle High-Arc Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel-462EC-05104 - The Home Depot

This is the one I went with.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Glacier-B...3213/204838733
Old 06-29-2016, 09:51 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Abendroth View Post
Is there a way to measure with the frame side folded down how much room you have?
Looking back at the OPs picture it seams pretty clear what you need.
mike.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #30
Susan

Thanks for posting the link. This model doesn't have a pull out spout but I can live with that so long as I can turn the handles easily and fit things under the spout. The original one proved so awkward that I wasted a lot of water.

My techie once told me a faucet needed to be 6" or less from hinge to counter. He will measure again to be sure but it looks as tho it will fit. If so I will be a v happy camper.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:13 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie70 View Post

That's the one I have.

If you would like a measurement of how high the faucet stands off the sink, I can get that for you.

2015 Rockwood 2306
2015 Tundra CrewMax
53flattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:33 AM   #32

We replace our bathroom sink this week for the same reason (husband complaining). We found one at Menards that fit. I think it was $39.00.
birdnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:32 AM   #33
Susan

Thanks for offering but my techie did that measurement already. He says that he'd have to modify how the a frame wall folds down so it doesn't sag down and rest on the faucet. Right now it only has 4 " clearance when folded.

I did see a faucet on one of the boards that rotated up and down but can't find that again. I'll just have to keep looking for now.

Thanks again.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:12 PM   #34
Dahagen

This is what I used.
Delta Foundations 2-Handle Bar Faucet in Chrome-B28911LF - The Home Depot
dahagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:20 PM   #35
Susan

Thanks for the link and gosh I wish....sadly the bar faucet is too tall for the a-frame when folded. I sure do 'preciate all the helpful info tho.. This forum is the best!
Old 06-30-2016, 02:46 PM   #36
Sunseeker 2400MBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdst51 View Post
Our kitchen faucet is really nice, but the bathroom one is as cheap as you can get. Doesn't make sense to me. One nice one and one piece of plastic junk. I will be changing it out soon.
Same here. I was loving on the Winnebagos bathroom sinks and fixtures but new, they cost too much and kept finding affordable used Winnebago MH w/gasoline trucks.
(We wanted diesel. Or my husband wanted diesel, I should say)

At first I thought the Sunseeker's BR faucet was just lame, but underneath it stays wet and nearly impossible to dry off, I can't even get a Q-tip under there between the base of the faucet and the sink. There will be mold and ruin in our future if we don't change it.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #37

Very nice

Nice job. I have the same camper and issue. I don't know what they were thinking with that small faucet.
BaldEagle81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faucet, roo