Old 06-30-2016, 07:13 AM   #31
Originally Posted by howie70 View Post

That's the one I have.

If you would like a measurement of how high the faucet stands off the sink, I can get that for you.

2015 Rockwood 2306
2015 Tundra CrewMax

53flattie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:33 AM   #32
We replace our bathroom sink this week for the same reason (husband complaining). We found one at Menards that fit. I think it was $39.00.

birdnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:32 AM   #33
Thanks for offering but my techie did that measurement already. He says that he'd have to modify how the a frame wall folds down so it doesn't sag down and rest on the faucet. Right now it only has 4 " clearance when folded.

I did see a faucet on one of the boards that rotated up and down but can't find that again. I'll just have to keep looking for now.

Thanks again.
Susan Abendroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:12 PM   #34
This is what I used.
Delta Foundations 2-Handle Bar Faucet in Chrome-B28911LF - The Home Depot
dahagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:20 PM   #35
Thanks for the link and gosh I wish....sadly the bar faucet is too tall for the a-frame when folded. I sure do 'preciate all the helpful info tho.. This forum is the best!
Susan Abendroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:46 PM   #36
River Forest Sunseeker 24
Originally Posted by tdst51 View Post
Our kitchen faucet is really nice, but the bathroom one is as cheap as you can get. Doesn't make sense to me. One nice one and one piece of plastic junk. I will be changing it out soon.
Same here. I was loving on the Winnebagos bathroom sinks and fixtures but new, they cost too much and kept finding affordable used Winnebago MH w/gasoline trucks.
(We wanted diesel. Or my husband wanted diesel, I should say)

At first I thought the Sunseeker's BR faucet was just lame, but underneath it stays wet and nearly impossible to dry off, I can't even get a Q-tip under there between the base of the faucet and the sink. There will be mold and ruin in our future if we don't change it.
May 2016 we bought our first RV.
Forest River Sunseeker 24ft MBS WS named "Where's Waldorf".
We will tow a Dodge Dakota as needed. It's name is DK.
Nancyc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #37
Very nice

Nice job. I have the same camper and issue. I don't know what they were thinking with that small faucet.

BaldEagle81 is offline   Reply With Quote

faucet, roo