Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #1

Inside storage on the Rockwood 8311ss

I really like this trailer, we got a decent price from RVW on a 2013 Rockwood 8311SS with the diamond package but my wife does not think it has much inside storage for dishes, pot and pans and the like. Unfortunately, we are not able to take a look at one of these campers.

Can anyone help me out with this.....

Thanks
pocman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #2

Although we don't have the same model, we have the 8293RKSS, which is kind of similar in the kitchen area. There is no bunk house on our model. We have adequate storage in the kitchen. We didn't go with the garden windows in the slide, so we have storage cabinets above the table and couch. With the garden windows, I believe you lose this storage. I didn't see a pantry cabinet in the 8311. We have a large pantry cabinet between our stove and refrigerator. We keep our pots and pans and all of our food in this cabinet.
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #3

We just purchased the 8312SS, which for the most part is exactly like yours is with the exception of the bunkhouse and the outside kitchen. We personally have no complaints about the storage. In fact we just took it out on the first trip this past weekend and we still have cabinets that are empty. As it was stated in the last post, if you get the U-shaped dinette you lose the overhead storage over the table. We have the regular dinette and have the overhead storage. That was the reason we got the regular dinette.
wagon52 is offline   Reply With Quote