Old 10-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
Just Recieved My Replacement Lcd

Just recieved my replacement lcd tv. the new replacement model is a Jensen JE1908 19 inch HD TV With HD tuner built in. I am happy they quit making the 15 inch analog. I am in the Tv business and Analog is going to be out in 2009, meaning all the Concertone units with the built in tuners will not work. The only way to get the system to work will be with a sattelite box or converter hooked to the Monitor (the 15 inch older style) You would think that the 2006 and up trailers would have the HD monitors , and the concertone Head unit would have at least the Digital tuner.

There was a news story today 10/18/2007 that Best buy is pulling all there Analog only Televisions of the shelf!!!!

2007 Rockwood 8317ss Reese Dual cam sway, 2002 Ford Excursion XLT V10,Prodigy Brake controller
Married DW 03/15/97 3 kids
Rockinwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
In 2010 rockwood is using a high quality toshiba tv to get rid of problems with concertone

rockwood mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
Once again.....this is an old post!!!
/SIGPIC]'08 V-lite Flagstaff 30WRLS
'06 Ram 1500 QC hemi Reese dual cam sway control,
K&N series 77 intake, Hellwig helper spgs. LT tires,
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote