Old 03-08-2016, 07:43 PM   #11

We have the sister camper of yours...a 2011 MicroLite 23LB. We bought it one year ago and love it. We did have a problem with water leaking into the upper cabinets above the dinette. We found out rain was leaking in around the antennae on the roof. We sealed it up around there and have not had any problems with it since then. We have the wooden ladder which had no hooks on it to hold it in place so we added hooks to it so that it will be safe. Never had problems with the microwave plate but now that I know what can happen, I'll be taking it out. It's normally just my husband and myself but the grandkids go with us occasionally. What do you guys do with your ladder for the bunkbeds during the day when it's not being used? Do you set it on the bed?

Old 03-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #12
Bae

thanks all. I am waiting on the dealer to get it all cleaned up so we can do a final inspection. we happen to be there the day it was dropped off on a trade.

Old 03-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #13
KnP

One thing that I bought that is nice is the Tekonsha RF. Mounts on the trailer frame and a remote control plugs in the 12V power outlet. No wirings to mess with for a brake controlers. Is all plug and play.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:26 PM   #14
Bae

come to find out it is a 2012 2306 mini lite

I checked it out real quick on the way home since they cleaned it. Looks good, the wheel wells are plastic lined. Is there anything that stands out for a 2012 that should be checked?
Old 03-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #15
Newbie Level 2

Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger60 View Post
We have the sister camper of yours...a 2011 MicroLite 23LB. We bought it one year ago and love it. We did have a problem with water leaking into the upper cabinets above the dinette. We found out rain was leaking in around the antennae on the roof. We sealed it up around there and have not had any problems with it since then. We have the wooden ladder which had no hooks on it to hold it in place so we added hooks to it so that it will be safe. Never had problems with the microwave plate but now that I know what can happen, I'll be taking it out. It's normally just my husband and myself but the grandkids go with us occasionally. What do you guys do with your ladder for the bunkbeds during the day when it's not being used? Do you set it on the bed?
The ladder hooks keep the ladder pretty upright and they can slide left or right if needed as it partially blocks access to the 2 compartment doors. If no grandkids aboard, it easily can go up into the top bunk but is not really in the way as is and I did not screw it to the top bunk rail on purpose. .I did put some stick on furniture pads along the bottom of the two rails to make it less slippery on the floor.

Tags