Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #1

Main door Window leak

We have a 2014 2306 w/Murphy. After the last heavy rain I went out to our recently purchased camper just to see how it held up... First time exposed to hard rain. Found water running down the inside of the door. Looks like its coming in the top, down the window and out the bottom of the window on the inside. It had been bone dry outside for a couple hours before I checked it but the water was still running. The odd thing is, there are no weep-holes on the door window. Not sure if that is a factor.
Called the local FR dealer (I purchased from a semi-local dealer but still 2-1/2hrs away)... And even though I didn't purchase it from him, he drove 30-min to my unit to take a look. Waiting to hear back from FR.
Just want to make other Mini Lite owners aware and to possibly be on the look out. I'll update as we proceed.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #2

Bummer. We've endured several hard rains, and after the first one (1 1/2" worth), I was nervous what we'd find. Fortunately dry so far. *knock on wood* We'll see what hurricane season brings.

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote