Old 05-31-2016, 10:49 AM   #11
On our mini lite, we never have to switch the coax on the wall plate. As was mentioned above, we have "tv" and we have "Aux/Sat".

The outside inputs are "cable" and "aux/Sat". Cable goes to "TV" on the inside wall plate, and Sat goes to "Sat" inside on the wall plate. We have never disconnected the coax and moved it from "tv" to Sat". We simply click on the antenna booster and change the tv (in the menu) to "Air" and run the auto program

But it is certainly possible, with the crazy things you hear about from the factory, that my configuration differs from others

2015 Rockwood Mini Lite 2504S
2015 Ford F150 Ecoboost
Semperfi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:56 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Semperfi24 View Post
On our mini lite, we never have to switch the coax on the wall plate.

We have watched cable, and over the air antenna and have never changed the coax from "cable" to "aux/sat" behind the tv. We simple click on the antenna booster, and change the television from cable to over the air, program the channels, and the tv works (as long as you have reception)

I agree on both, and hope that I didn't confuse anyone even more. I meant that you have to remember to turn off the booster behind the TV and change the setting on the TV's menu when going from antennae/"air" to cable (or vise versa).

I have stood there staring at a blank TV screen wondering what I did wrong when the channel search doesn't return any channels... I go through all the steps in my head and usually realize that I missed something stupid (usually forgetting to change the booster setting).

2015 Rockwood 2306
2015 Tundra CrewMax

53flattie is offline   Reply With Quote

2306, antenna