Old 10-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
Arn
Arn

[/IMG]

Sorry for the big picture, I'll try to resize & upload a few more later. tchart, this is just to show you that the floor isn't pink. At night it does take on a bit of a pink hue from the interior lights.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #12

Thanks alot. It looks really nice. Are you happy with the camper? I can't wait until Friday when we pick ours up.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #13
Arn
Arn

Very happy. We go out Oct 13 for 6 days. I'll know more by then, but so will you. The Reese dual cam seems to be a great hitch too. The trailer was noticeably heavier than my old Fun Finder but it towed beautifully. Good Luck on Friday...
Old 10-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #14

Thank you and you have fun on your vacation. We are going for a week starting October 23.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #15

ARN,

How was the first trip out? We are leaving tomorrow morning on our first trip with the new 2604. Any problems?
Old 10-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #16
Arn
Arn

Went a full week & had a great time. A few problems though. Valve for the black tank has a slow leak, the shower stall leaks around the bottom, the shower stall floor is soft between the drain & the door, oven went out twice, kitchen faucet drips & is crooked, dead bolt for the rear door won't lock fully. Nothing major or unfixable. I winterized as soon as I got home (it was going to 15 that night) so the dealer made note of my issues & I'll take it in to them in April. The comfort level compared to our old Fun Finder is unbelievable. Have a great trip & make sure you report in on your return!
Old 10-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #17

Thanks for the report. Hopefully all will go well with ours. We camped in it in the driveway and we love it. I will let you know when we get back.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #18

Am I reading the manual right that the refrigerator temperature cannot be changed? All I see is a sticker on the inside that says warmer and cooler but no control.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #19
Arn
Arn

The control is a white slider & it should be on the first fin on the back of the fridge beside the sticker. It has a wire coming out of it.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #20

Thank you very much. I didn't see anything in the manual that even mentions that.

Tags
2604, rockwood