Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 PM   #11
Location: Canandaigua,New York (The heart of the Finger Lakes)
Your going to love your Windjammer !! We purchased our from RVW also,they were great to us! We stayed near by also the first night! been loving it ever since! Hope you enjoy your new camper !!

David & Annamarie & 2-Pugs (Fatty and Harley)
2011 Rockwood Windjammer 3065
2011 Ford F-250 6.2- V8
2011 Hensley Arrow "NO-SWAY" Hitch
BigRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
Well, so far, so good. Did the night at Indian Lakes State Park, really nice place, but no cell or wifi. Darn the luck. Anyway, that park is a real gem. Nice and flat for the bikes. And bring your favorite boat, tons of access. Kiddo liked chasing the fireflies. Only 12 full hook ups there tho, reserve early. All were taken the Monday night we were there.

Trip today ended up in Athens Alabama. Traffic/construction sucked on I71 and I65 (Nashville). They both added up to at least a couple of hours to this little trip.

Camper is doing great. One hiccup was the door lock kicker plate. I had to adjust it to make it work, but now it won't lock from the inside. A bit of work with a file/dremel and it'll be good to go.

Tows very nice behind the 08 Tundra, lots of power to get over the hills if you want to pay the price in gas mileage. Speaking of that I get 10mpg with gas, 8.5-9 with ethenol blended crap. No happy when I see the 10% sticker on the pumps. So far, Kentucky seems to have it all over, Ohio and Tenn not. Alabama remains to be seen tomorrow when I fill up.

JoeR is offline   Reply With Quote