Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #1

New Build

I'm pulling the plug on a 8312SS Diamond package. I've heard good things about the company and this is a floor plan with no compromises from me or my wife.
I was wondering after reading a few differnet threads, What would you change before the build if you could have? Any little ideas?
We did not change anything, other than adding the diamond package. It was already set up with all of the other things we wanted such as power jacks, outside entertainment. This is our first trailer (rather large for first timers, I know) and would like to hear some feedback. Thanks.
meck51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #2

I would ask for a better brand of tire, with a heavier load rating.
The factory tires are so-so, at best.
bakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #3

I second the tire request. We have a 2012 8312SS and love it so far! Only thing you may consider is the dinette. We opted for the non u-shaped dinette because with that option you don't get the overhead storage over the dinette. To me this storage space is more important than the u-shaped dinette. I also don't thing you get anymore room with the u-shape anyways. Plus with the regular dinette you get a longer couch. Just my .02.
1999 Dodge Durango (Retired TT)
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4x4
wagon52 is offline   Reply With Quote