Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #1

New Decor

Just stopped by a Rockwood Dealer and saw the new decor updates online. I'm hoping someone can provide a link, so I can take another look.

2016 Flagstaff 8528CKWSA
2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L

RalphieAdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Site Team

Rockwood Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels by Forest River
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
Thank for the info; yet these are the old fabrics, there are three completely new color selections available, replacing these. Late last evening I did find them on wanarv's web page.

2016 Flagstaff 8528CKWSA
2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L

RalphieAdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieadie View Post
Thank for the info; yet these are the old fabrics, there are three completely new color selections available, replacing these. Late last evening I did find them on wanarv's web page.
Thanks for sharing where you found the new interior colors. We have a Mini Lite 1901 on order (status = still in back log) and are batting 1 for 3 on colors. We ordered Tuscan with Austin. They do still have the immitation woodgrain floor.

Do any experienced people know what happens now? There was a reason we didn't order dark wood interior. The TT is tiny and light wood opens it up. Are we just stuck with whatever they send us? And, if so, why are their options to begin with?

Jenn & Joe
JJFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Blog: RVroadtripper.com

Rockwood 2013 New Colors

The attached jpg was built in Photoshop using the Rockwood source jpgs. Hope this helps.
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rockwood 2703 2013colors.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	16379  
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #6

Your dealer should give FR a call to confirm your color choice is still available. He should also send you a "build sheet" confirmation that the factory sends out. That way you can make sure all options have been included. If the unit does not come in as you ordered, the dealer is at fault. The factory may still be running the Austin colors if they have the inventory.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #7

Thanks for the info! I emailed dealer and DH received a call from our sales guy. He told us they were holding back enough Tuscan and Austin for our trailer. I'm assuming he meant they were holding back enough for a final run of that combo and ours is one of them. He gave us an offline date of 7/16. A few days ago the buisiness office emailed and gave us an offline date of 7/24.

I'll have DH call tomorrow to see about getting the build sheet. We appreciate the info! Still hoping to get in a shake down trip before the youngest is off to college.

Jenn & Joe
JJFerg is offline   Reply With Quote