Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2010, 04:58 AM   #21
Arn
Arn

I think you guys own me a dinner & a couple of cold pints. Look at all the grief I'm saving you by having all of the defective parts in MY trailer. As stated above, I love this unit when all works well. Unfortunately that only seems to happen in my driveway!
Arn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:09 AM   #22

It's good to be handy and have tools and a tool box....but....that will not fix all. When unforeseen things happen some times it's too late like leaks in the side walls on the interior or delamination on the out side walls, the damage is done. These kind of things can not be repaired until you get to the root of the problem, once the problem is identified and stopped then replacement begins such as leaks from out side to the interior walls that develops in to bubbles on the walls. These are major issues, roofs and side walls need to be inspected on a regular bases. I have screws backing out from under the roof material on the edge of the side wall, so how would one prevent that?, how to fix it i will have to repair the roof after correcting the first problem, I am glad I inspected the roof, but I just wish I could have had the power to see threw the roof and walls just before the bubbles appeared , then I could vote on the "poll" that I had the perfect camper.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood