Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2016, 08:51 AM   #21

Has anyone used the spray on truck bed liner? I know they use it on houses now. Just a thought.
seedmanfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:37 PM   #22

Check with fr, factory defect with bracing of front cap that causes air to get under membrane.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNic View Post
You might try Texas RV Guys 1128 Blue Mound Rd in Haslet
Thanks JoeNic, I will give them a call this afternoon. I figured I will also take it to United RV on Airport Frwy, in Fort Worth also; they have done a little work before and were reasonable and quick (in RV repair time). NOT taking it to Fun Town in Cleburne, they took 7 months to order part I had damaged; luckily I was able to use the TT the entire time and only took it in to have the part installed.
D_B Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:39 PM   #24

A different solution to roof problems

My old camper had roof leak issues. I used the following material to re-roof the entire camper and it worked VERY well.

OneStep | ER Systems

It is elastic, approved for application over EPDM roofing, pure white, does not chalk, run or mildew. this same material is used by the Burger King stores in the SE USA because of its durability and since it is bright white they save on their electric bills in their restaurants.

I purchased it at my local home roofing supply house. Less than $600 for a 5 gallon bucket and two tubes of the compatible caulking sold in tubes. That would more than cover any RV up to 40'.

I WILL be using it again on my new unit as soon as I get any cracking problems with the lap sealant just to INSURE i don't get any water intrusion from my roof.

NO, I do not own stock in it or have any affiliation with the manufacturer.

Just a thought

Tags
roo, roof