Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #21

Thanks everyone for the input and suggestions. When you deal with Old Car--the KISS theory applies--Keep It Simple Stupid! Changing preferences, etc. may have worked but the HDMI cable is the route to go. Simple enough to plug in at both ends and hit HDMI 1 on my input selection on the television menu and I am up and running again! Appreciate the help Herk! Your private messages and responses here actually made this a simple solution.

Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD diesel dually
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceU

Go figure, I checked the Toshiba TV line and none of them have composite conections anymore. My two from 2011 had one or two ports with audio. Looks like the yellow port went the way of analog TV. So much for connecting VCR's , camera's old video games etc without fancy converting boards? Thats progress for ya!

HDMI ports and cables seem abit excessive for 720 dip television signals, oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney1 View Post
So are you saying I can not move my 80's Atari system to the TT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coops1

You should have a selectable A/V plate that will allow you to do this. You just can't hook it directly to the TV.
Actually I think the only output on my Atari is a 300 ohm twin lead.

DISCLAIMER: The above statement was an attempt at humour. Any inaccuracies in the statement were made in the spirit of humour.

2020 Salem Cruise Lite 241QBXL
2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn Eco-Diesel
Previous Trailer -> 2012 Rockwood Roo 233s
-> 1996 Jayco 1207
Barney1 is offline   Reply With Quote