Old 05-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #1

Ordered 2015 Windjammer

Hi all,

We ordered a 2015 Windjammer 3025W. Hopefully get it in the middle of June. Looks like a nice quality rig and we love the floor plan. Sold our 43' motorhome so it will be an adjustment with storage but we don't fulltime anymore so we don't have to have so much "stuff". Well, just wanted to say Hi and I'll post pictures when we get it.

Spur

Old 05-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #2

If you just ordered it, don't hold your breath on getting it in the middle of June. That's only 6 weeks out and from what I understand now is the busy time for the factories. I would bank on getting it at the end of July and consider anything sooner a bonus. I ordered a Puma in mid Feb and was told they were 8 weeks out. Now scheduled date is May 6, 11-12 weeks from order date.

Old 05-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #3

I sure hope you're wrong. I questioned my salesman about that and he said because he is close to the plant he gets them sooner. It's the delivery that holds them up. Time will tell.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #4

I hope so, too. For a little more "gloom and doom"- I ordered mine from RVWholesalers, just a stone's throw from all the manufacturers. I think they tend to be "optimistic" about delivery dates at times. Mine is the Anniversary Edition Puma, and I've learned they only make those on certain runs- so hopefully yours will be on time. It is possible they've slowed down a little on orders by now, too. I would think most dealers would want them on their lots by now(Edit- maybe we are nearing the end of the "busy time")????
Old 05-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #5

That's who I ordered from also. Chris Baker is the salesman. I have always had this philosophy when a salesman's mouth moves he is lying. But I had no choice because I couldn't find one with the options I wanted and Chris had the best deal.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #6

Congrats! We just picked up our Windjammer 2809W. We love it.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #7

FWIW, this camper we have on order will be the 4th one in 2.5 years that either I or close relatives have ordered from them. We've obviously been VERY pleased with the level of service we've received- in addition to the savings over buying local. I have no doubt you'll be taken care of. Keep in mind that it's not really under their control when a manufacturer gets around to building your camper. Just don't want you to be heartbroken if it doesn't make it quite as soon as you'd hoped.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #8

Congrats on ordering your 2015 Windjammer 3025W. I hope your wait time goes quickly.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #9

Thanks for the congrats.

Congrats to you ov845.

dustman stx....I won't judge until I meet them. Chris sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Was very helpful in explaining and ordering the options I wanted. I understand about not getting things always as told. When we built our Beaver we were told about 8-10 weeks. It was a month and a half late.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #10

Congrats. We just got back to Vermont from 4 months in Florida. Our 3025 '14' has been great so far with few issues. We did some solar/inverter mods and spent 7 weeks off grid.Plenty of room and the 3rd slide makes for a great floorplan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wind1.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	51625  

Tags
windjammer