Old 11-22-2019, 08:58 PM   #1

Ordered our Ultralite 2614BS today

Today was a very exciting day. After months of comparing manufacturers and models, we ordered the perfect travel trailer for us. We joined the Rockwood family. Our Ultralite 2614BS will be built in early spring. If you haven’t seem this new floor plan from Rockwood, you should check it out. At just under 30 feet, it is the perfect Couples tt for our travel adventures. #WeAreRockwood #Ultralite2614BS

I have to give a shout out to Anthony and Andre at Rockwood. They have answered every phone call and every question I had. Their approach to providing customer service is a breath of fresh air. Thank you gentlemen, for all that you did to help us build the perfect trailer.

I would also like to give Ryan a shout out at Wana RV. Ryan is the perfect salesman. He answered all of our questions and gave us all the time we needed to decide on the perfect floor plan.

Now the long wait for it begins...

Pat

PatHoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:12 PM   #2

Welcome to the club. If I had to upgrade today I would lean towards the 2612WS. Though I would really need to sit in each to really gauge the floor plans. Were you able to get into a 2614BS?

Jim M.

Old 11-23-2019, 04:43 AM   #3

Congratulations and welcome to the family. I picked up my 2020 Rockwood 2912BS just a few weeks ago. The pics and all the YouTube video was exciting to watch before I picked my unit up. Once I did my walk-through I was completely overwhelmed with excitement, not to mention that it's my very first RV. The drive back to Maryland was amazing and staying in the unit for the first time was even more amazing. Enjoy and Welcome.

"Titan"
Onlyonetitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:13 PM   #4

Our first tt as well

Yes, I agree it is overwhelming. Thank goodness for this forum and YouTube.
Safe travels
Pat
PatHoppe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite, ultralite