Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #1

Ordering TT and Deposit

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums. We have been researching TT for awhile and think we have settled on the 8311SS. It's new for 2012 and not much chatter on it.
My question is for those of you that have ordered a TT from RVW or another dealer did you just put a deposit and then finish the financing when you picked up the trailer? I would like to get mine ordered but would also like to put a bit more down. Waiting the 8 to 10 weeks for the unit could allow me to save more cash for the down payment.
Thanks for you answers.
jamtracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #2

We gave them our down payment when we ordered. We will finish the financing when it comes in though. We bought from a local dealer and not RVW.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #3

Thanks, I am going to buy from our local dealer. I know/will ask them but I wanted to hear what others have done.
jamtracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #4

I put a 10% deposit down when I ordered my trailer. I chose to seek financing on my own and not go through the dealer for that. I got a killer rate through a local credit union (2.75 percent) and after 9 long weeks of waiting am set to pick it up this weekend!
rkswyo is offline   Reply With Quote