Today is the day!!! I leave in a little while to go pick up my new and first TT after having a pop up for 8 yrs and tenting before that.
Thanks to this forum I feel I am well prepared for the pick up. I have:
1. Read many posts on PDIs and TTs in general
2. Printed a PDI checklist
3. A small maglight flashlight
5. Pad & pencil
6. Read all owners manuals ( I had the dealer send them to me in advance)
7. Bought and installed a Prodigy P3 brake controller
8. tow mirrors
9. Torque wrench and sockets for lug nut check in transit
And most importantly, one grumpy DW who does not enjoy getting up this earlier but this is my normal time, so an extra cup of tea for her
Okay, I am on my way!!!!