I should clarify it is my LP detector not Carbon Monoxide detector. Also, started this year and has happend less than a handful of times always after say 2am
I grill almost everynight we camp and it never goes off during or after grilling. Never goes off during the day. Never goes off when fridge is on gas so I have to assume the detector may just be going bad. Dealer said it could go off just due to power spike or possibly low RV battery. Said they are very sensitive to smells of all kinds like hair spray even.
For our stereo he suggested I swap the fuse for a new one b/c sometimes a fuse may appear to be fine but may have a hairline crack you can't see causing it to mess with the component it is controlling. We'll see.