Old 08-08-2015, 09:12 PM   #1

Refrigerator Problems 2504s

Our 2015 Rockwood 2504s refrigerator has stopped working. I have tried both A/C and LP gas operation and it still isn't cooling down. When running the LP gas the pilot light ignites and it gets hot. I have checked all of the fuses and they were found to be ok. Does anyone have any ideas or had a similar problem. It is a Dometic fridge. We are in the Adirondacks and don't get a lot of service, so if I have a delayed response, I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Old 08-09-2015, 03:21 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTKE2015 View Post
Our 2015 Rockwood 2504s refrigerator has stopped working. I have tried both A/C and LP gas operation and it still isn't cooling down. When running the LP gas the pilot light ignites and it gets hot. I have checked all of the fuses and they were found to be ok. Does anyone have any ideas or had a similar problem. It is a Dometic fridge. We are in the Adirondacks and don't get a lot of service, so if I have a delayed response, I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks in advance!
I just got my 2304 back from fridge problems. Mine is the DMR 702 fridge and was doing nothing but flashing trouble lights every time I turned it on. On mine it turned out to be a bad thermal fuse. Dealer replaced it and it works great now. Hope this helps you.

TxLightkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:03 PM   #3

Thx TxLightkeeper. I have an appointment tomorrow at the dealership. I'll let you know what they say.

Tags
refrigerator