Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #1

Rockwood 2304ds Kitchen & Storage Questions

Hi,
My husband and I are considering purchasing a Rockwood 2304ds (2015-2017). I looked at a 2018 today and realized that the kitchen counter in the slide section is not the same height as the sink area, and is rather low. For those of you who own a 2304ds, how do you feel about cooking and prep on this low of a counter?

My other concern with this trailer is with storage space. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hanging space for clothes, no good place to put a trash can in the kitchen or a place for a small laundry basket.

Owners, is there anything else that you don't like about the trailer, that perhaps I am over looking? We are looking for our first trailer, and like this model and the 2109s with the murphy bed.

Thank you in advance for your responses!
lesliehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:00 PM   #2

We went with the 2304KS big wardrobe and linen closet in the bath and we put a small rectangular trash can between pantry and side table by couch under the window
Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #3

We love our 2016 Rockwood 2304 DS. The only issue is no place for garbage. Most of the time, we are in parks that pick up garbage daily. Otherwise, I have put the bag in the shower when we need. This is particularly good when we leave our dog alone .
Storage pretty good once we camped several times.
frenchmp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2304, 2304ds, rockwood, storage