Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2016, 07:30 AM   #1

Rockwood 2506 Outside TV Connection Solved

Hello All,

Just in case someone was trying to figure out how to get cable signal to the outside tv, it took me a while to figures things out but I got mine working.

The Furrion tv that comes with the trailer has a light purple coaxial cable connected to it, that cable is the one that runs outside to the front of the trailer to the right of the power outlet and below the bracket to hang the tv.

Disconnect the coaxial purple cable from tv, above the tv there's a plate with two connections, the one on the left is for the roof antenna which also has a power booster button with a green light, the one on the right is your cable / satellite connection, from that connection use an additional coaxial cable to connect to a splitter, then use another coaxial cable to connect one end of the splitter back to the tv, then connect the purple coaxial that was connected to the tv to the other end of the splitter.

Now you'll have cable signal on both TV's inside and out assuming you'll use two separate TV's.

Lastly, in order to get cable signal to the front of the trailer and in the bedroom, you must have a cable source connected on the outside rear cable / satellite connection.

Good Luck
BirdmanII is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood