Old 04-04-2015, 08:03 AM   #1
Rockwood 2702 ws

We are looking at a new 2702 ws, looks like a nice trailer just wondering what the pros/cons of this trailer are?

We also like the jayco 28 dsbh as well.

Indy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 08:12 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
I watched a walk-through on youtube and the 2702 ws is very similar to our Rocky.

We LOVE our camper even though I had to upgrade from a Tacoma truck to a Tundra in order to pull it. We did have a few minor issues that our dealer fixed under of them was a new awning as ours had sat in his lot for about a year so it was getting sun damage. (Our UV ray index is horrible at our altitude.) I found a plastic cover for the awnings that I keep on when parked.

Take your time and visit as many RV lots as you can to check them all out. BUT buy from a good dealer with a good reputation. (A good dealer supports you before, during, and after the through here for many examples of bad dealers.)

Also watch a ton of RV reviews and walkthroughs on youtube. We spent almost a year doing that and was undecided over buying a bigger trailer or a Class-C...but when with the Rocky after we found them at our favorite dealer here and town and they've been wonderful to us...before, during, after. (And never EVER pay retail....they have a big markup and will come WAY down if you work with them.)
Rick & Karen
(Retired USAF, MSgt)
Monument, Colorado
5-year Travel Trailer RVers
2013 Forest River Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2904SS
2014 Toyota Tundra Maxcrew SR-5 TRD 4x4
ColoradoRick is offline   Reply With Quote