Old 08-16-2015, 05:05 PM   #31
Site Team

If I remember correctly, when I looked at them in 2013 they were the same except rockwood calls it the diamond package. Could be wrong.

Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 05:33 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp123 View Post
Question: what is the difference between the flagstaff 27rwls and the Rockwood 2703ws? They are both made by Forest River/ so just wondering what, if any differences between the two are? Thanks !!

They are the same except for the colors and interior patern and material choices.
Ther may be some difference in option packages. Rock wood offers the diamond package and Flagstaff offers the emerald package.

As for the sofa we have the one that is not an air mattress and it has a plastic drawer under it with enough space for some bedding.

Canadiancrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:26 PM   #33
New to Forest River

Quote:
Question: what is the difference between the flagstaff 27rwls and the Rockwood 2703ws? They are both made by Forest River/ so just wondering what, if any differences between the two are? Thanks !!

They are basically the same thing. Just color, fabric and decal differences.

We have had our 2703WS since October 2014 and have about 10,000 miles on the rig. We had to replace slide actuators for kitchen and dining room slides under warranty. Other than that issues have been minor.

The grandkids love our little house on wheels. They sleep on the pull out sofa bed which isn't the air bed model. My daughter and son in law slept in the sofa bed and said it was very comfortable.

Grey Nomads, Ron and Sue
Old 08-16-2015, 11:21 PM   #34

Rockwood 2703ws

Thank you !!! All & any information is so helpful. We cannot wait to get ours!!! All the tips & questions answered are so helpful. We fell in love with the Rockwood 2703ws on our dealership's lot just "looking". The model on the lot was there & sold within 2 days !!!! So, we were very happy to have been able to walk through & ours should be here by the end of August!!! Thanks everyone. & if there are any other tips/useful tips to know they are always and very much appreciated !!!!
Old 08-17-2015, 12:28 AM   #35
New to Forest River

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWAKERIDER View Post
Do you have any pointers on collapsing the dinette table? We are trying to figure out and not successful

There is a yellow button on one of the legs. Slide it to the right and with your foot on the base pull the top toward you until it collapses fully.

Grey Nomads, Ron and Sue
Old 08-28-2015, 07:45 AM   #36

2016 Rockwood 2703ws

Our new Rockwood 2703ws is here!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉. We close on it tomorrow !!! Cleaning out our trade in TT today. Beyond excited !!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2015, 09:07 AM   #37

Congratulations
Old 08-28-2015, 12:43 PM   #38
Canadian Member

Quote:
Our new Rockwood 2703ws is here!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉. We close on it tomorrow !!! Cleaning out our trade in TT today. Beyond excited !!!!!!!!
Congrats! Just in time for Labor Day as you planned. Did you get the Emerald Package?

Take your time on the walk through. Download a copy of the PDI Checklist from the Library here and go through everything. I know it's difficult to do but if there are any significant problems, make them fix those problems before handing over your money and taking ownership.

Some folks take pictures or a video of the walk through to make it easier to remember all the details of how everything works.
2009 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 5.4L, 5'6" bed (2012 - 2016)

itat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:45 PM   #39

Enjoy Your Rockwood 2703

My wife and I took delivery of our Rockwood 2703 in June and we really enjoy it...We have only had a minor issue with it so far the screws securing the sofa to the floor worked loose other then that everything else has been fine....We did however, have a setback my TV was stolen from our locals Sam's Club parking lot last Saturday So we are sidelined for a few weeks until the insurance Company pays our claim or the police find it..
Old 08-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #40

Rockwood 2703ws

Yes !! We got the Emerald package. I can't wait to see the interior. Haven't seen it yet. Biltmore/Maple are our interior colors. We plan on doing a thorough walk through & video it. We have great faith in this dealership. My husbands company has bought numerous TT from them & this will be our 3rd TT from them. The dealership stands behind their products & have taken really good care of us. We are taking the 2703 ws on its maiden voyage Labor Day weekend to the lakes camping !!!!! Thanks for all the well wishes & really sorry to hear about your TV being stolen 😕

Tags
rockwood, trailer, travel, travel trailer