Old 06-06-2016, 08:23 PM   #11

Steinbaum is home, all fixed. Now we can plan the trip out to see the Marfa lights.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #12

We have new 2015 2703WS bought in Feb 2016. So far have not had any problems. Have enjoyed comments above, especially re TP holder! We ended up with one that sits on the door of cabinet so that it is right in front of you! Replaced the light above table - it was so bright - very strange LED "bulbs". Replaced bulbs (981s) in new light with dimmable LEDS and have dimmer controller. Pricey but excellent. Get from RVlighting.com Our 5 labradors love the dual slides in the living area! Question - does the short FM aerial on roof at back fold down? Will want to do that when put cover on.

Tows just great with Ford Expedition EL 2015

Old 06-10-2016, 06:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogeratk View Post
We have new 2015 2703WS bought in Feb 2016. So far have not had any problems. Have enjoyed comments above, especially re TP holder! We ended up with one that sits on the door of cabinet so that it is right in front of you! Replaced the light above table - it was so bright - very strange LED "bulbs". Replaced bulbs (981s) in new light with dimmable LEDS and have dimmer controller. Pricey but excellent. Get from RVlighting.com Our 5 labradors love the dual slides in the living area! Question - does the short FM aerial on roof at back fold down? Will want to do that when put cover on.

Tows just great with Ford Expedition EL 2015
Suggest you post the question in this thread:
2016 Rockwood 2703WS Update They'd know better than we do.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #14

Loved it!

We had a 2806W for awhile and absolutely loved it! We upgraded to a Class C last year and I honestly miss the TT. We had the dining table and chairs in it and it was great to work out of while on the road.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:33 PM   #15

We also have the 2906ws. Have any of you had any problems with the wiring on the refrigerator slide? Ours is in for wires hanging down. Wire hangerscwere also broken. Also had a problem with a high pitched squeal coming from the dining table slide. They enlarged the hole for the drive assembly through the frame.

Would also like to know the aluminum frame locations for any modifications that I might want to make.

We are also from Texas and bought ours from FunTown. Not displeased with their work, hope it keeps being good.

Little Red Wagon
Little Red Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 11:26 PM   #16

Have not had any of those problems, Little Red Wagon.

We can't help with where the frame pieces are -- no idea. Hasn't been necessary yet to look for them.

All of our modifications have been very minor, not involving the frame.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:18 AM   #17

I just ordered a 2906ws and am very excited to be joining the club with you guys. Yay!

Do you happen to know what size of bed that tri fold couch folds in to? A full queen? RV queen? Something else? I'm trying to get bedding figured out and would love to know what size that bed will be.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_gts View Post
Do you happen to know what size of bed that tri fold couch folds in to? A full queen? RV queen? Something else? I'm trying to get bedding figured out and would love to know what size that bed will be.
It's a short queen.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:40 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinbaum View Post
It's a short queen.
I kid you not, I've gotten 3 answers and they've all been different lol. I've heard full size, queen and now short queen.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:33 AM   #20

I have had it opened once to see how to open it, but I have no idea what size it is.

Welcome to the 2906 owners. Hope you enjoy yours as we have ours.

Little Red Wagon

Little Red Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood