Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 48
rockwood 8293RKSS

hi all, new user here...my rockwood hasn't even come in yet, any one with this particular model with advice for a newbie???
__________________

Oubie Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
trudinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,327
I'll second his question; also waiting on the 8293rkss. We're in the 9th week. Can't wait!
__________________

__________________
2012 Rockwood 8293RKSS
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel 4x4; 2012 Ford Escape 4x4. 3 very pampered cats.
Days camped: 2011: 61; 2012: 66 Days; 2013: 69;2014: 68 2015: 90 Days camped 2016: 34
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by trudinator
I'll second his question; also waiting on the 8293rkss. We're in the 9th week. Can't wait!
"her"question!! Lol!!
Oubie Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
trudinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubie Jr View Post
"her"question!! Lol!!
Oops! Sorry about that. I wonder if we're the only two waiting "impatiently" for our TT's? We need to get this thing home, get it packed up with all of our stuff, go out on a "shakedown" weekend, and then leave for an 8-day trip on June 18th. I'm starting to freak out a bit. Does anyone know if we can contact FR direct to find out about an offline date?
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by trudinator

Oops! Sorry about that. I wonder if we're the only two waiting "impatiently" for our TT's? We need to get this thing home, get it packed up with all of our stuff, go out on a "shakedown" weekend, and then leave for an 8-day trip on June 18th. I'm starting to freak out a bit. Does anyone know if we can contact FR direct to find out about an offline date?
Ok...so the last time I talked to my guy...mine was supposed to come off-line on the 18th...Then would ship out.... I'm kind of scared to call, last two times I called..they backed it up!!!!! And we can't possibly be the only two!! Lol!!!
Oubie Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pearl River, La.
Posts: 121
Oubie Jr - I see you are from Louisiana also. Who did you order your Rockwood from?
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray
Oubie Jr - I see you are from Louisiana also. Who did you order your Rockwood from?
Primeaux rv....in carencro..you have one on order also? From who?
Oubie Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
trudinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,327
I hear FR makes similar models in "groups" maybe mine will be done soon too. I'm with you- I'm afraid to call. We're only about 4 1/2 hours from the factory, so my TT could be here in one day from factory to dealer. I'm in Wisconsin. I have relatives in West Monroe; how far is that from you?
__________________
2012 Rockwood 8293RKSS
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel 4x4; 2012 Ford Escape 4x4. 3 very pampered cats.
Days camped: 2011: 61; 2012: 66 Days; 2013: 69;2014: 68 2015: 90 Days camped 2016: 34
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pearl River, La.
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubie Jr View Post
Primeaux rv....in carencro..you have one on order also? From who?
I have not ordered one yet. Still deciding on which one to get.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by trudinator
I hear FR makes similar models in "groups" maybe mine will be done soon too. I'm with you- I'm afraid to call. We're only about 4 1/2 hours from the factory, so my TT could be here in one day from factory to dealer. I'm in Wisconsin. I have relatives in West Monroe; how far is that from you?
West Monroe is about 3 to 4 hours away ! Yeah, you are wayyyy closer than me!!!
__________________

Oubie Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8293rkss

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.