Old 04-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Hey, congrats on the new arrival !!

What is the arrangement on the bathroom ??? That was different between the floor-plans also.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
Hey, congrats on the new arrival !!

What is the arrangement on the bathroom ??? That was different between the floor-plans also.
Thanks.

The bathroom is also laid out like the pic in post #7, allowing room for an exterior door to the john if desired. We didn't desire

Old 04-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe the sink being at right angles instead of a 45 will work out in the end. I think with the sink at a 45 and the overhead cabinet above it being at right angles, the overhead cabinet may jump out and hit you someplace above the eyebrows (don't ask me how I know!)

Congrats on the new camper!

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
New to RV's, not camping

Hi Matt_L, when you say it was a full 2 weeks early, what date were you expecting it? When was it ordered? We ordered the exact same unit March 20th, so I was just curious. Also, are you able to get to the bathroom with the slide closed with the new L shape sink layout. I'm guessing ours will now show up with the new configuration as well since yours did. I too am a little disappointed in this as it looks like it sticks out into the living quarters a little farther, but I guess I can live with it, as long as I can get to the bathroom with the slide closed during quick stops on long trips.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer777 View Post
Hi Matt_L, when you say it was a full 2 weeks early, what date were you expecting it? When was it ordered? We ordered the exact same unit March 20th, so I was just curious. Also, are you able to get to the bathroom with the slide closed with the new L shape sink layout.
I believe I signed the paperwork and got the order in on March 8th, so I guess (after looking at the calender) that it's arrival to our dealer on April 26th was 7 weeks to the day, making it one week earlier than I was told (for some reason I was thinking the 8 weeks our dealer told us would put us into May by about a week ).

As far as getting to the bathroom with the slide out in the closed position, I'm sorry to tell you that you're outta luck (or S.O.L. in this instance ). This is the case in either kitchen layout. Once the slide is closed up the dining room seating is only 1"-2" from the bathroom wall. Luckily, tho, it only takes 10 seconds or so with your finger on the slide-out button to slide it out far enough to get to the bathroom, which shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience for ya. We're still waiting for our inaugural camping trip (May 21st!), but as far as we can tell we're gonna be lovin' it. Hope you guys will, too!
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #16

In the long run, I think you'll be happier with the 90 degree sink arrangement, yeah, it does take up a little more floor space, but it gives you much more countertop space- a problem mine has with the 45 degree arrangement. Nowhere to put a dish drainer, or an electric skillet or griddle, if desired. Plus, on our V lite they didn't offer the optional counter top extension available now on most campers- including the V lites. Randy

Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8317ss, rockwood