Old 07-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #31
Avo Farmer

In the life before retirement (LBR) I worked for a large diesel engine manufacture as a regional manager. Most of the larger dealer/service centers had to maintain reserved service bays just for high end coaches the had our engines, mostly pusher chassis.

We maintained a seperate customer lounge away from the class 8 truck drivers and a special customer survey form just for RVer. Believe me we had comlaints not just on the motor but every knob, turney thing, that funny sounding thing, it didn't matter if it was a coach manufacture repair item we were asked to fix it.

When I ready the complaints about a 20-50K trailer I understand that workmanship and warranties go hand in hand no matter what type RV or the cost. Sometimes I think we who are retires just have just too much time on our hands and want to find something to talk about and someone that will listen . And you know thats OK...

If you have a good service provider who takes time to listen and tries to make your complaint the most important thing to do today, the customer feels better and the complaint are fewer. We always said a fixable complaint is an opportunity to sell another customer on our company. So we tried...

O HERK: Thanks, Thanks, Thanks (37++++) Thats what is call CSI Customer Satisfaction Index.

MikeDett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #32
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDett
In the life before retirement (LBR) I worked for a large diesel engine manufacture as a regional manager. Most of the larger dealer/service centers had to maintain reserved service bays just for high end coaches the had our engines, mostly pusher chassis.

We maintained a seperate customer lounge away from the class 8 truck drivers and a special customer survey form just for RVer. Believe me we had comlaints not just on the motor but every knob, turney thing, that funny sounding thing, it didn't matter if it was a coach manufacture repair item we were asked to fix it.

When I ready the complaints about a 20-50K trailer I understand that workmanship and warranties go hand in hand no matter what type RV or the cost. Sometimes I think we who are retires just have just too much time on our hands and want to find something to talk about and someone that will listen . And you know thats OK...

If you have a good service provider who takes time to listen and tries to make your complaint the most important thing to do today, the customer feels better and the complaint are fewer. We always said a fixable complaint is an opportunity to sell another customer on our company. So we tried...

O HERK: Thanks, Thanks, Thanks (37++++) Thats what is call CSI Customer Satisfaction Index.
Clap clap clap clap clap clap!
Godspeed my brother!

Old 07-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #33

Lou,

Another thanks for all you do for this forum and the assistance you have provided for so many.

It seems to never fail....I come inside from spending another day trying to make repairs to my Rockwood (the falling apart kind), get cleaned up, fire up FRF and read a question....you have already been there, answered it and moved on!

Glenn

Glenn & Beth (Dad & Mom)
David & Audra (16 year old twins)
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (Adventure & Tow Vehicle)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS (Home away from Home)
Glenn5995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #34

Herk does a great job trying o help people on her. thanks Herk.

papap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #35
Site Team - Lou

Smile

OK, everyone cut it out!

I want to send my heartfelt thanks to Hob for being personally responsible for adding over 100 "thank You" rep increases in 24 hours. Before I get a swelled head, you can go back to just thanking me when I acutally help you. My inbox was getting full and I am working off the iPhone till I get home tonight.

Thank you again for making this such a great board to belong to.
Lou

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #36

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
OK, everyone cut it out!

I want to send my heartfelt thanks to Hob for being personally responsible for adding over 100 "thank You" rep increases in 24 hours. Before I get a swelled head, you can go back to just thanking me when I acutally help you. My inbox was getting full and I am working off the iPhone till I get home tonight.

Thank you again for making this such a great board to belong to.
Lou

Too Funny...

Your expertise, insight and overall willingness to help on no matter what the issue is truly appreciated....
Old 07-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #37
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Keep posting Herk, you're doing a great service to RVers. My only question is why would you have a picture of some ugly guy as your profile pic.
Just fix it!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnnc View Post
Just fix it!
Now I know why the helmet. To prevent from head swelling.
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #39
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown

Now I know why the helmet. To prevent from head swelling.
That's a helmet? :ROFLBLACK:
Old 07-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
That's a helmet? :ROFLBLACK:
I always thought it was part of his really big brain.

1968 Pontiac Le Mans
Malco is offline   Reply With Quote