Old 10-18-2016, 12:33 PM   #241
Wow! 10 inches of snow? It's still in the 90's for high down here in Louisiana! ☀️🔥💥😩

Rob & Pris
2016 GMC Sierra SLT 4WD
2017 Rockwood Mini Lite 2506S
30 days camped; 19 day trip to Niagara Falls
GeauxCajuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:32 AM   #242
Rockwood Mini Lite 2504s

Originally Posted by Jay2504 View Post
Eclipse, how do you like the 2504s? We just love ours. One thing to watch out for is the bottom feet of the murphy bed has 2 round rubber pads that are supposed to protect the floor. Instead they will put dents/ holes in the floor very quickly. Swing out the bottom part and look. I made and stained 4inch wood blocks then screwed them on and glued carpet to the bottom of the blocks. At the very least remove the rubber pads and use a towel or rug under the feet when the bed is in use. I got lucky, most of my dents in the floor came back to the original shape. Jay

We love our 2504! Already taken it out twice and one more time before it is winterized. I will def take your advice on the feet of the bed and change those out asap.

That is what I thought but I was just hoping it would be a connector. Thanks for the info.

Eclipse1825 is offline   Reply With Quote