Originally Posted by lab530
We are tossed up between the Keystone Bullett Premier or the Rockwood Signature 8312SS. What were the differences that made your decision to the Rockwood? Also, anyone pulling the 8312SS with a Ford F-150 Crew Cab 5.4L 3.5 axle? We liked the Westport with Cherry. One more...What are the cabinets like in the bunkroom when you open the? Just a rod or are there any shelves? Thanks!
We looked at both. We bought the Rockwood 8312SS. Hands down we felt the fit, finish and construction was much better (and we own a Keystone Passport now). We did not like the BH in the Premier nor did we like the flip around TV in that room. There was a huge gap in it which would just allow hot air in or cold air out. Nice idea but poorly executed.
Advantages to Rockwood:
1) 2 steps off the bathroom door vs. 3 on the Rockwood.
2) The BH storage in the 8312 is great. Open all 3 doors and their are full shelves(2 of them and the floor) that run the entire length.
3) Pocket doors in the front bedroom and rear BH vs. Curtains in the Premier.
4) 20' awning vs. 15 or 16' in the Premier.
5) Rear ladder in the Rockwood.
6) Outside storage under u dinette on Rockwood
7) TPO roof vs rubber on Premier
8) We liked the 33' 10" lengh vs the 35'+ on the Premier
In the end the Premier did not even make the top 3. It did look nice but that was as far as it went.
I think either TT is too much for your TV though. We will be using an F-250 and I would not consider a 1/2 ton for either unit.