Old 03-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #11

Yes we got our trailer at clems. and like they say it's a small world because when we go up to pymatuning we also go to pymatuning adventure resort. Will have to let you know when we're coming up so that we can hook up make some new friends. What year is your 3008?

Old 03-03-2015, 07:34 PM   #12

It is a 2014, I had gotten an email from them regarding their open house which must have been in late March last year and for something to do we went up. They had one in the showroom and we walked in and my wife and I loved it, our other trailer was still in the mine at the time. In fact I am going up to get it out of the mine this Friday and drop it off at Clem's for a little warranty work and the state inspection.

Phil
2012 Ford F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 6.2L FlexFuel
2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3008W
fil564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:01 PM   #13

Are you guys members at pymatuning adventure resort? roaring run is our home resort and pymatuning adventure resort is one of the resorts in our network.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #14

Yes, we have been members since 2007, and have been through the numerous ownership changes. I know Roaring run was membership what network are you using

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Phil
Old 03-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #15

I believe were in legacy. I think it was 4 years ago that they was bringing all the roaring run people in trying to sell them on legacy, the thing was the deal had fell through with pymatuning adventure resort and the other ones in that network and they were still selling the memberships. so I think about 35 other couples all received what we were promised which was memberships there and at five other resorts in that system. We had been going up there under coast 2 coast so when they offered us the membership that included that resort we jumped on it.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #16

If not like to see where are rod.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:33 AM   #17

Legacy left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, they were trying to buy it at the beginning of 2010 and we had just bought our first trailer then. Not sure how many people succumbed to the strong arm sales they used and I had heard through the grapevine they were trying to buy Roaring Run also. The guy has a history of doing this and taking the money and running. We will see what TRA brings to the table, hopefully some upgrades.

Phil
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 AM   #18

You're right it was 2010 and that's what they were doing they were down at Roaring Run selling memberships when they knew that the deal with legacy had fell through. there was a a period of time when we didn't know whether or not we were going to have use of those resorts that we were promised. Over the years we've done three upgrades so right now I don't really even know who were under what the word coast 2 coast rod legacy or some of the other ones out there. all I care about is that when I pull up to the gate I give them my card and they let me in. I see the you said you were taking your trailer in for some warranty work, what is in need of warranty? any things that I need watch out for with our trailer since it is brand new?
Old 03-04-2015, 08:49 AM   #19

Nothing really major, the cabinet in the bathroom next to the shower at the bottom the luan side panel pops out in uneven situations. it is really noticeable when i have it in my driveway when the frame flexes I guess. The other is the drawer under the bed on the left side, my wife found a small strip of plastic with ball bearings in it and it is from the slide hardware on the left of the drawer. The other thing I forgot to mention to them and I will when I drop it off is the guide for the door between the bathroom and the bedroom pops off every time we travel with it, see if something can be done for it.

Phil
Old 03-04-2015, 09:05 AM   #20

Its nice to talk to somebody who had the same unit and pick up on these little things so that I can watch for them an our unit. Are you going up to the resort for the first weekend in April when they reopen? I plan to come up one week in April as soon as the ice is off the lake and try for the walleye. That is usually when they bite the best as soon as the ice is off the lake.

Tags
rockwood, windjammer