Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcloud1 View Post
You're right it was 2010 and that's what they were doing they were down at Roaring Run selling memberships when they knew that the deal with legacy had fell through. there was a a period of time when we didn't know whether or not we were going to have use of those resorts that we were promised. Over the years we've done three upgrades so right now I don't really even know who were under what the word coast 2 coast rod legacy or some of the other ones out there. all I care about is that when I pull up to the gate I give them my card and they let me in. I see the you said you were taking your trailer in for some warranty work, what is in need of warranty? any things that I need watch out for with our trailer since it is brand new?
Try a NEW Post! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:18 AM   #22
Dazed & Confused

Hello and welcome from a fellow Windjammer 3008W owner. We love ours. Only "problem" so far was the hanger for the hanger for the sliding door between bedroom and bathroom, which was hung with way under sized screws, came loose and ripped the strap from the door. I re-attached the hanger with longer screws, put the door stop where it should have been and fixed the door myself. I also used longer screws to re-attach the slide and the bottom of the door.

Be sure to check out the V_Nose Owners Group under Community / social Groups.
M&K Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&K Hoffman View Post
Hello and welcome from a fellow Windjammer 3008W owner. We love ours. Only "problem" so far was the hanger for the hanger for the sliding door between bedroom and bathroom, which was hung with way under sized screws, came loose and ripped the strap from the door. I re-attached the hanger with longer screws, put the door stop where it should have been and fixed the door myself. I also used longer screws to re-attach the slide and the bottom of the door.

Be sure to check out the V_Nose Owners Group under Community / social Groups.
Our V-lite B/R door was hinged to the inside of the Bath,with the L/R door also Hinged to the inside of Bath! That was a MESS! We removed the B/R door Completely! Made life much Better! Youroo!!
Old 03-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #24

Youroo can you send me a link to the V nose Owners Group I'm having a hard time locating it
redcloud1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:35 AM   #25

I just found it the other day myself! Go up to (Community) and click,then you sign up on V-Nose units! Not much Chatter though! Youroo!! Sorry it is called (Windjammers)! They have (Their Own Decales and Dealers) but they Come from the SAME (Mom & Dad)! and Born in the Same (Hospital)! Youroo!!
Old 03-04-2015, 03:29 PM   #26

Not sure when we are headed up quite yet, a lot depends on when we get the unit back and how wet and muddy it still is up there

Phil
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 6.7L Powerstroke
2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3008W
fil564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:04 PM   #27

I'm just wondering if those sites that face the tennis courts are less likely to be muddy. I know this site saying that 1st 2nd and 3rd row usually get pretty soft. The only reason although up the first part of April for the walleye fishing.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:04 PM   #28

I need a proofreader
Old 03-04-2015, 06:22 PM   #29

Some of those sites have more gravel but from time to time I have seen a few people get stuck

Phil
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 6.7L Powerstroke
2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3008W
fil564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #30

Youroo!!
Old 03-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #31

Yes I've seen more than one person gets stuck. Then the next person that comes in has big ruts to deal with. That's why I think the sites right there below the bathhouse don't get as wet or soft.

Tags
rockwood, windjammer