Old 02-23-2016, 01:46 PM   #11
Who Dares, Wins
Originally Posted by tkmi View Post
Yes on shore power. I take mine from the house to the trailer when needed. You get it were you want and don't usely have to Change it, unless you pulled your back out. I drove truck for 43yrs. Had lower back pain, bought mine 7yrs. ago, after 3 nites---never anymore pain.

Don't give me meds.
Just let me camp.
Yeah, I would end up with one for sure if I moved it into the trailer for trips... I would not ever want to go back...

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2014 Greywolf 26DBH
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 01:30 PM   #12
The Serta "king" size mattress in my 2015 Dynamax DX3-37RB was GARBAGE. Not even close to being comfortable (same with the dinette & couch). I had it ALL replaced after the FROG Rally last year. ProCustomInc in Elkhart, IN sells Indiana Mattress Co products. I had ProCustom get me a TRUE queen width (60") and kept the same 76" length foam mattress (now I only have a bit of extra sheet at the foot of the bed). Night & and day difference. I also had ProCustom remove the couch and dinette. I now have a dining room table with two comfortable chairs, a sideboard with cabinets and, a wall hugging recliner. I left the "barrel" chair (which, in my opinion, is something of a strange duck.

jkoenig24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:11 PM   #13
Chunked the factory Serta after second trip. Fortunately we have a full Queen. Replaced it with a better Serta. Love it
Marriot2 on Wheels 2017 Flagstaff Classic 832 OKBS
2013 GMC Denali 6.6L 2500 HD DMAX w\Alison Trans
Pepper Pomeranian rescue 101 days as camping buddy
Days camped in FR, 2011 = 20, 2012 = 57, 2013 = 59
... 2014 = 39, 2015 = 52, 2016 = 68, 3 more planned
Retired :
satdog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #14
Smile Upgrade Mattress

We had a Serta Mattress in our 2014 Sanibel. We felt like we were sleeping in a "Ditch". We upgraded to a Denver "King" Mattress and we sleep like a Baby!
popinfresh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 09:47 PM   #15
We just replaced our Salem's cheap, short queen with an air mattress from Target and added a 3 inch topper. Best nights sleep I've had since we got the camper back in 2014.
gfarmcafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:52 PM   #16
New Mattress topper

We just had our first week out on vacation after installing 4" topper. WOW! What a difference... Wish we did not wait so long. Well worth the money and no more bumps on the backside...

lckeehne is offline   Reply With Quote