Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #1

Survived maiden voyage.

Well we survived our maiden voyage of our new Rockwood 8294 (well it is a used 2005) but new to us. Got the TT on Thurs. and hit the road on Fri. for a 3 day 2 night trip at a local campground. Basically all went well, just one little glitch of no hot water. But after about an hour the little light bulb went off in my brain of the little valve on front of the hot water heater they showed me during delivery. Turned that little white sucker and BINGO hot water. This all from a solely lifetime tent camper. Definitely looking forward to the long weekend trips already planned for Aug. & July. (1 each month). Will keep watching the site for all the nice little hints and bits of info I have gotten already.
Fuzz758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #2

Glad to hear all went well on your maiden voyage. Post pics when you get a chance. Have fun on your next, and all other trips.
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood