Old 08-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
TV in Entertainment Slide

I just added a tilt and swivel bracket for the 23 in TV. Now we can swivel the TV to face the rear seats. The original bracket had some backup board behind the (real thin) panel. I was able to hit that with all but one screw. Put a moly bolt for the thin one. To hold the unit while traveling I used two straps around each side of the TV. I held the straps to the slide unit with "footmans loops" kind of hard to find but came up with four of them. In a Montana fifth wheel they are used to hold furniture down. Also to hold a 12 volt battery box down and must be other places to find them. Just used 1 inch nylon strap with matching buckles. Kind of crude but hope they will do the job.
guy driver is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.