Old 07-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #71
I like those safety chain receiver brackets the welding shop put on,class setup! Looks like a whole NEW style of coupler? Almost a (Middle Mount),looksGood! Youroo!!

youroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #72
They did a great job, tows great, unhitches reasonably well (still a little stiff ) really looks great. I did like the way they mounted the safety chains a little more secure than the factory setup. Can't say enough about the dealer, they kept saying they would make it right and they did, which is something probably unique in this climate nowadays. Just got to put some miles on it now.

Chuck " still in Va "

Charles Firth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:04 PM   #73
This Post is for the Members who Cant Find it! It is about WJ and V-Lite Hitchs!! Youroo!!
youroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:07 PM   #74
Georgia Frog Rally 2017
It's not we cant find it. Its called post what we ask Why chase around then have to come back. Pages and pages to look boring. Thanks for the leg work yooroo I knew you were go for something. BTW how many pages do I have look at to find the pic? Later RJD
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2015--46
Days booked for 2016--60
Days camped in 2016 so far 51
aceinspp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:30 PM   #75
Originally Posted by dave961 View Post
I never had a problem with my first camper, but do with this one. Same thing, does not want to come off the ball. Last time out an ol' full timer came over and watched me struggle with it. Chatted with me for a bit. Then said, pull the pin outta the hitch and drive the truck off it. When I did that as soon as the hitch left the truck it fell to the ground. He tipped his beer, smiled, and strolled off. When I got home, same problem, used his trick and bang, it fell off. Looks goofy, but it beats fighting with it.
Pull the pin out & DON'T drive the truck off it. Simply raise the jack & the ball will center itself & the hitch will lift off. A whole lot safer than letting everything fall to the ground.

Arn is offline   Reply With Quote