Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2017, 06:54 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrose View Post
Steve

Thanks ,strange I have just checked, does that mean your bedroom celling height is different , or are the steps size different , I read some were they had changed the ride height/ axle , a number of the truck receivers had to be hired , again no sure, may be whichdoctor will pick up and comment.
Well good point, but remember that the height of the floor over the pin would also then be lower, how would they adjust that Height? Normal height is level and about 6" over the bed rail height of the tv. They would have to have raised the axle to do that. Yes I have 3 steps not 2 , but your also going to have another step at the door of the bedroom if like mine, which is over your storage area, it's like 3 levels really. It still shows 3 entry steps from the outside, same as mine. I would think if they raised the axles, they would also need 4 steps, if he has the same model then have him measure it. Food for thought, my unit really has 2 steps and the 3rd is really the raised floor at the bathroom level. A normal thread step would measure 8" doing the math I have 2 regular steps 16" then a raised platform another 8" that's 24" plus another raised platform for the bedroom which is another 8", that's 32" from the main floor level. Like I said the height of the pin box must be X being it has to be high enough to hitch up to your TV bed hitch. Hope that helps but it's always best to measure

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:09 AM   #42

I also find it hard to believe that FR. Would have ordered a new designed frame to accomendate the small changes they made to the interior design, but then again this is FR.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:17 AM   #43

Also do not believe the published height of the unit, mine measures 12.8 to the highest point, done on level not the 13.0 they stated.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:42 AM   #44

Great, so back the original washing machine , having given your review, is it still likely that I can achieve fitting the washer installation has previously discussed.
frankrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #45

hi frank
not wishing to rain on your parade, i dont think the washing machine will fit.
Imeasured the belly locker this morning
belly locker door height is 61cm
but door is lower than belly locker floor due to the wet flooring section, this goes in by 13cm.
height internally to ally struts is 68cm,
your machine is 67cm height
51.5cm depth
49.5cm wide
even if you put it in at an angle i dont think it would be possible to turn it through the gaps in the ceiling of belly locker.
sorry forgot to measure height of steps to bathroom/bedroom.
but will check next week
Ali
2015 - 210 days camped 2016 - 189 days camped
2017 - 198 days camped
hitch hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:27 AM   #46

Thanks Ali

So Rosemary better start lucking on amazon for a dolly tube and mangle .🙈🙉🙊 Not sure if they still make the poser that would be a problem😁.

Frank
frankrose is offline   Reply With Quote