Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3

I have a 2601ss... has anyone noticed that the tarp that covers the bottom of the entire floor has holes in it where the bolts go up into the wall around the outter edge? its like the tarp material ripped around the bolts. Its leaving a spot for water to get in between the tarp and the bottom pice of floring 1/8 wood.

I was back at the dealer today and noticed other rockwoods doing the same thing.

Biller007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Lol... It seems no one cares... I have check out over 25 different rockwoods and at least 15 of them have water between the black tarp and the floor. BEWARE... if not attended to will rot out the bottom of your trailer...

Biller007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Senior Member
tomjsas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 508
Do either of you have pictures of what you are talking about? I have a new 2501ss and not sure where you would be seeing this but would like to make sure i don't have issues.
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,552
I agree with posting some pictures. I am not sure what you are referring to. Thanks.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.