Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #1

where do I get new ones?

I have used my 07 Rockwoood 8314ss 5 times this year. So far out the 4-5 floor heater vent covers 2 have broken pieces in them. Where can I find some replacements. The dealer didn't have any. They are tan measure 4x10 inches and have one small rectangle on each end then rows of 2 rectangles along the length of it. I any Rockwood people actually monitor this forum please point me in the right direction. My trailer was a left over new unit that I bought on 5/29/08 My e-mail address is howard.page@comcast.net thanks Howard Page,Seabrook,NH.

ps. other than that I did have leaks on my storage doors but the dealer took care of those.
hpage3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:33 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpage3 View Post
I have used my 07 Rockwood 8314ss 5 times this year. So far out the 4-5 floor heater vent covers 2 have broken pieces in them. Where can I find some replacements. The dealer didn't have any. They are tan measure 4x10 inches and have one small rectangle on each end then rows of 2 rectangles along the length of it. I any Rockwood people actually monitor this forum please point me in the right direction. My trailer was a left over new unit that I bought on 5/29/08 My e-mail address is howard.page@comcast.net thanks Howard Page,Seabrook,NH.

ps. other than that I did have leaks on my storage doors but the dealer took care of those.
If they were broken when you bought the camper, then the dealer should order them from Forest River and install them free of charge, and they my be under warranty. I would push the issue. The vents should not break unless for some reason they had cracks in them for some unknown reason.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #3

Call Todd Stringfellow @ Forest River and tell him what you want. Have vin# ready and credit card. 574-642-2640. Hope this helps
cat1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #4

home depot or lowes has em in the mobile home section, lots less than the rv stores charge

i have a few extras on hand, i seeem to break em easy
Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #5

4X10 is a standard heating supply register size, you could get metal replacement ones from Lowes or Home Depot.
rcnhoward is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood