Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #21
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Berryville, Arkansas
Posts: 766
If you are going to run an extension cord from the power pole, please make sure it is 12 gauge or larger. By larger, a smaller gauge size is a larger wire. I would use 12 or 10 gauge. A 12 gauge cord is rated for 20 amps which is what the park receptacle will be. 10 Gauge is rated for 30 amps.


2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
[SIZE=2]2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.