Old 09-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #1

Windjammer 3002W Sewer Question

We bought a RW Windjammer 3002W and this is our first camper. This camper has 3 Sewer outlets (One for the front bathroom, One for the middle bathroom, and one for the kitchen). My problem is how do i connect all of these together (3 into 1) or do i have to. It seems like I am the only one in the campgrounds that has 3 sewer hose coming out of my camper. Is there a solution or am i missing something that I should be doing. The place I bought the camper told me just not to use one of the bathrooms. hmmm!!!! Can someone please help!!!!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #2

Bryon Welcome to the forum and the V-nose gang...

You don't have to connect the three outlets together, just dump one at a time. Others can comment on how to make a permanent connection if that's what you want. Also I think you could buy some "Y" adapters for the sewer hose (stinky slinky) to connect all three. What do you have as far as tanks go? (3 grays and 2 blacks?)

2008 Harley Davidson Road King 105th Anniversary
(2011-5 bad year)(2012-40)(2013-45)(2014-23)
Road-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #3

As Road-King said--welcome to the forum and to the v-nose family. We have two dump valves; one up front for the kitchen and one in the back for the gray and black tanks. I dump them separate; first the kitchen gray--move the trailer a few feet and then the black tank followed by the rear gray. I don't want to carry that much sewer hose to connect the two via a "Y" adapter (which is available) and the "ramps" to keep the proper slope on them for drainage. Always try to dump at least one gray tank after your black tank. Helps flush out the nasty stuff.

Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD diesel dually
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Welcome to the forum and congestion the jammer !

We don't ever use the full hookups at the camp grounds we go to .

I have 3 gray tanks and one black with 2 outlets. One ahead of the axles and one behind .
So when I do dump while leaving the campgrounds I split the difference in the two outlets centered on the dump station inlet.

Turbs
Old 09-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #5

Thanks for the replys. I believe it has 2 Grey, 2 Black, and 1 fresh water tank. So what im getting from the replies is to only use 1 sewer hose and use the black and grey holding tanks and just empty them once they get full. As i said before this is our first camper so we are still learning all the tricks. I was trying to combine all 3 outlets into 1 line.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryon80
Thanks for the replys. I believe it has 2 Grey, 2 Black, and 1 fresh water tank. So what im getting from the replies is to only use 1 sewer hose and use the black and grey holding tanks and just empty them once they get full. As i said before this is our first camper so we are still learning all the tricks. I was trying to combine all 3 outlets into 1 line.
Yes only empty when full.
Black first then gray.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #7

I have the 3002 model. As Old Car described, I dump the Galley tank first, then the middle black tank, and then the front black tank and finally the front gray tank. If you use the dump station pull forward to get the rear tank then back up and middle the two black tanks.

If I use the parking site dumps I just move the hoses as I noted. If I have a reach problem then I have an extra hose that I use for the galley dump. My main hose is the Rhino Flex with a 90 degree clear so I can tell when the tanks are running clean with the turbo flushes.

Research the GEO method for your tanks. I have never used any chemicals and have not had any oder problems. I do run the turbo flushes quite a while to get the black tanks running very clear. If your tanks are not full but you want to flush them, just hook up the turbo and add water for a minute or two (depending on how full they already are) and then open them.

Rockwood Windjammer 3002W (11/10/2011)
2011 Sierra Denali HD - Duramax/Allison
EQ-4, 14,000/1,400
2006 Yukon Denali
Rebel702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #8

Welocme to the forum and to the v-nose family. We have the Flagstaff twin (30 WRKSS) to the Rockwood 3002W. Ours is set-up at a seasonal site, but is able to be moved easily if we want to travel to other places. I have all three trailer outlet spouts connected together using sewer hoses and a couple of "Y" adapters. This combination (we affectionately call it the octopus) is basically 3 inlets into a single outlet which connects to the CG's sewer connection. Being made of sewer hose also allows me to take it with us when we travel. If I had to use a dump station, I would probably do each seperately (dump, pull forward, dump, pull forward, and dump). Hope this helps!

'12 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 Ecoboost with MaxTow
'12 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRKSS

BradinOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
Fulltime family RVer

We camp almost exclusively with hookups but only have 2 sewer connections. We use a "Y" connector right at the sewer connection. I imagine you could string 2 of the "Y" connectors together for 3 hookups. I also carry just shy of a bazillion feet of stinky slinky (2 x 20' hoses and 2 x 10' hoses) that we've used in a variety of combinations. I've actually kicked around carrying another 5' hose for those times that I don't need another full 10'.

I also bought clear elbows for both sewer discharges so that I can see when things were truly dumped + run water until they're running clear (we have 2 black tanks - 1 of them has a black tank flush, the other does).

At the end of the day, I spent a crap-ton of money for dealing with my crap. (sigh)