Old 11-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #11

Our 3025 does the same thing. Our dealer took a look during the PDI and said that is how they are made to operate when they have just one screw turning them in. I do leave the bathroom door open as the slide will tear off the handle as it glides in. Just a lame construction detail from FR. Still very reliable overall. A Look on the bright side : You not to have the lippert slide system to deal with!

2014 3025 Windjammer/260watts solar
Grn_Mtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrier View Post
My 2015 Wind Jammer 3008 is doing something similiar. Can see day light when slides are in at all bottom corners. Bedroom slide is slightly crooked when moving and it has a couple of long deep groves now on the underside. Going in for warranty and hoping it is something simple.
Don't have a wind jammer but had a similar Problem. Found that the screw heads where to high in the neoprene glide stripes, took them off and countersunk the screw whole. Also had the problems in the corners when the slides are in. There is a half rd. piece of foam (can't think of a better way to explane it) well anyway its held on by 2 screws move that forward to the trailer. That might save you a trip in the dealer. That piece closes off the corners. I then repainted the bottom scars to protect the wood with black enamel paint.

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:23 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grn_Mtns View Post
Our 3025 does the same thing. Our dealer took a look during the PDI and said that is how they are made to operate when they have just one screw turning them in. I do leave the bathroom door open as the slide will tear off the handle as it glides in. Just a lame construction detail from FR. Still very reliable overall. A Look on the bright side : You not to have the lippert slide system to deal with!
What (Slide System) are in the units you are referring to if Not Lippert? Youroo!!

Tags
bed, bedroom slide, roo, slide, windjammer, slide out