Old 04-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #1

Unhappy Window Screens

Help! Trying to get the screens out of the 2 side windows on the slide, the bathroom window, and the dinette window. All 4 windows slide up. The screen is rounded on the bottom. I can slide the screens up, but I still can't seem to get them out to clean them and the windows!!!!

Old 04-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats View Post
Help! Trying to get the screens out of the 2 side windows on the slide, the bathroom window, and the dinette window. All 4 windows slide up. The screen is rounded on the bottom. I can slide the screens up, but I still can't seem to get them out to clean them and the windows!!!!
In the bathroom ,once the round part is cleared on to the straight part you can push it to the side and it should colapse the springs to get it out. As for the dinette, same thing but push up and the bottom should clear the track to pull it out.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #3

I removed two of mine this past week end and all I did was with two fingers from both hands crab the top of the screen and pulled towards me and lifted up wards and it came right out and to reinstall just do the last thing first when you removed it, just angel one side a little bit and it will pop right back in.

Tags
rockwood