Old 11-23-2015, 09:35 PM   #11

So, I followed all the procedures, found the bypass valves and removed the water filter, emptied all water from the lines, tanks and WH. Smooth...until I tried to use the winterization system on the outside of the trailer. The pump would just not suck any of the anti freeze from the jug. There was no suction at all and it sounded like it was trying to suck from the "City Water" intake next to the Winterization intake. I switched the lever to winterization. I switched it back. Still no suction from that intake. I read another post while I was working on this and the guy had the same problem and someone advised that there was a "switch" near the pump that changed it from city intake to winterization intake. I could not find any switch on or near the pump. The only thing I did find was another valve that opened to the water filtration. I tried this in both positions...still no luck. Any ideas? You guys have been a huge help so far. I have to get this done before I leave on Wednesday for Thanksgiving with the family. Thank you again.

Old 11-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #12

I have a 32foot 2013 rock wood 5th wheel. The center island seems to have quite a bit of space beneath the sink. I need some space for laundry. Has anyone cut into that area and put a door for a laundry chute?

Old 11-23-2015, 10:07 PM   #13

As I think about everything I did and wrote I got to thinking that maybe I had the hose attached to the wrong intake after all. During my walk thru the guy had a hose hooked to the intake I tried, however, I think it may be marked as a flush intake, not sure at this time. The other next to it is marked as the City Water intake. Am I supposed to hook my anti freeze hose to the city intake and close a valve near the pump to keep it from going into the FW tank? I think I am really confusing myself now. I will await your advice. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:55 PM   #14

Now I think I am a real idiot. I believe I was connecting to the Black Tank Flush and I should have been connected to the City Water in. Dumb, huh? I think the only question I have now is do I need to leave the valve open or closed that sends the fluid through the water filtration system? I have removed the cartridge.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:24 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusLwt001 View Post
Now I think I am a real idiot. I believe I was connecting to the Black Tank Flush and I should have been connected to the City Water in. Dumb, huh? I think the only question I have now is do I need to leave the valve open or closed that sends the fluid through the water filtration system? I have removed the cartridge.
Hi my V Lite has 3 water connections on the outside that form a triangle the top one is the antifreeze bottom left is city water bottom right is black tank flush.
The valve to switch from fresh water tank to antifreeze draw is right in front of the pump

Tags
windjammer, winter, winterize