Old 03-21-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
ZX700 Surround Sound Stereo

I bought my Rockwood brand new in 2010. It has been nothing but a nightmare. I towed it from Michigan to FL. where it will stay forever! As soon as I arrived here my holding tank fell out. It took me over 6 months to get it fixed! Warranty is a joke. And don`t fall into the extra warranty coverage like I did. My converter went out about a month ago (under warranty) but instead of fighting with them I ordered a new one myself. Actually a better one, because I was told by the ppl that the one`s Forest River use`s will only last (maybe 5 yrs) very cheap quality. So I have the converter installed and now my surround sound will not turn on, I have the cheap ZX700 DVD/CD/MP3/AM/FM/Weather Band high power digital surround sound. (sounds like it should be amazing huh? It was when it rains so you could hear the T.V. But now it`s dead! So I need an idea of what else is wrong? No it`s not the fuse. I already changed that. I need to get this fixed so I can unload this problem camper onto someone else before something else falls apart. (oh and to let you know when they tore the couch cover by placing the grill on it and said they would replace it, they did, they sent me a new cover that only an upholster would be able to put on) I should of known when they told me to come up for the 3 hour tour that lasted 15 minutes of a walk through I was getting screwed.
An answer would be nice!
Unhappy camper

buttonsi2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:03 PM   #2
That is a Concertone radio... Concertone® FAQs
Here's the manual:

I don't think they are too customer friendly and the prices are nuts. If you can't get it working...or swapped out reasonably with them. Suggest you take it to the local car stereo shop and let them fabricate a clean looking mount for something else.
2015 Georgetown 280DS
2014 Vespa LX150 2014 StellaAuto 125
camaraderie is offline   Reply With Quote